Monday, February 4, 2008

Todays great news from the NYS SIC

Funny thing happened today,,NYS SIC and I will have a face to face meeting int their NYC Office.

As I'm quite familiar with report writing my report will be honest and accurate unlike SCPD and my witnesses will submit reports as well, plus the SCPD documents and photo's and my tape recorded conversations, will bury them with their own corrupt, criminal Police work!

Tom Spota,,will go down as well, since I've contacted him about said allegations and evidence.

Spread the word, I guarantee SCPD will be Policed by and "outside Agency,,and I bet the DA's Office will be held liable, now if the Fed's get off their ass and recognize that The Supreme Law of this land is The U.S. Constitution, and hell maybe they need a agency to watch them,,hell they've produced some of the US's most damaging spies etc. Tally Ho!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you guys only knew what happened to me the past few days, it was horrible, they are so corrupt and wrong, so now im gonna go to jail for something i didnt do. i'm so scared and its not fair these cops can get away with what they did.

June 18, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home